In order to get support, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The support is available in English only.
Frequently asked questions
I cannot access my USB drives (or other removable media) in the MaxCommander app. What can I do to fix this?
1) Start the MaxCommander app
2) Go to the “Settings” menu (on top) and select “Access Setup …” - this will open the “MaxCommander Access Setup” window
3) In that window click the “Grant access” button - it will open a folder selection dialog
4) Select your top folder, typically called "Macintosh HD” - NOT your home folder or anything else
5) Click the “Grant access to MaxCommander” button
Now try accessing your USB/removable drives.
How can I get a refund?
If you would like to request a refund, please be aware that it is handled by Apple and not by this product support. To request this, please follow the steps on this page: